Why do thousands of customers consider us one of the most dynamic, progressive and friendly planetarium operators?
Founder, Zee Dinally FRAS, co-established and/or assisted in the development of numerous planetariums nationally and worldwide during his career. These include:
Immersive Experiences - UK 2014-
Discovery Dome Europe - Europe 2009-
Global Immersive - UK 2017-
Thinktank Planetarium - UK 2007-2013
The Star Divers - Austria 2017
Immersive Theatres - UK 2011-2014 (sold)
Leicester University - UK 2017
Winchester Mobile Planetarium - UK 2013-2016
University of Pretoria - South Africa - coming soon
University of Mascareignes - Mauritius - coming soon
Decades of expertise and experience
Our company founder along with the Directors and world-wide partners have experience of working in over 40 countries, with decades of experience between them.
Our company founder has taught for over a decade, and looks after at least 50,000 students a year personally
Immersive Experiences staff and partners sit on various committees, including school governor boards and international planetarium comittees
- Huge national and international fleet of planetariums
- Up to 10 planetariums can be booked per day in various sizes and structures
- World-leading design with domes sizes 4m - 10m (largest current in the world)
- Geodesic domes and geodesic marquee domes
- LED domes, igloo, helmet domes, snow globes and bespoke dome design
- Astonishing national and international reach with up to 250,000 customers a year
- Immersive Experiences has an incredible capacity thanks to not only our large fleet of planetariums, but also our flagship 10m planetarium (largest operating mobile planetarium in the world)
- Up to 10,000 people a day can enjoy our planetariums and installations
- Extremely experienced in delivering high-end and high footfall events
- Specialist equipment, bespoke set up, and legendary service
- National and International network of partners and teams to ensure smooth international delivery and service
- Highly skilled teachers, planetarium presenters and professionals
- Our presenters come from a diverse range of backgrounds and experience including ex-teachers
- Our presenters are all DBS checked (Enhanced), and also regularly evaluated by senior presenters and company management
- Our presenters, entertainers and dome operators are based all over the UK, so we can reach any customer at any time
- Our presenters are trained and well educated with an understanding of the needs of both curriculum learning, and accessible needs
- UK's most accessible planetariums, experiences and large show variety
- Every year we deliver stunning and accessible events to schools with SEN, SEND, and PMLD needs
- Since our inception, we have led the way in engaging and reaching schools with special and complex needs
- Our domes are thoroughly tested and constantly updated to ensure shows are suitable to a wide range of audiences and accessible needs
- Shows available in multiple languages including: English, Arabic, Catalan, French, German, Hindi, Teluga, Italian, Korean, Spanish, Mandarin, Polish, Russian with more being added all the time
- Planetariums and installations fitted with portable induction loop technology on request
- Access to guides and books in braille and large font, as well as high contrast scripts
- Over 200 experiences inside our planetariums, domes and installations
- 15 curriculum linked subjects
- Cross curricular shows from early years/foundation to post 16
- Highly acclaimed live astronomy presentations lasting up to 60 mins
- Common entrance 13 and national curriculum
- Totally unlimited programming
- Over 200 fulldome (360° shows) and bespoke content exclusive to Immersive Experiences
UK's leading provider of STEM Fair Festivals
- Immersive Experiences is regularly chosen as the preferred planetarium supplier and immersive learning exhibitor at numerous national and local science fairs.
- Considered to be the 'most experienced, and adaptable' planetarium, we regularly attend prestigous international education shows, including:
- New Scientist Live
- Bett Show
- Education Show
- Big Bang Fairs
- STEM Fairs
Highly recommended by customers all over the world
- Regular outstanding feedback from schools, business, charities and partners
- See why our customers love us on
- Immersive Experiences and Immersive Theatres, are two separate and different companies.
- Immersive Theatres was established in 2011 by our founder Zee Dinally, but unfortunately in circa 2016 - 2017, the new owner of Immersive Theatres decided to remove this known fact from the website footer, and emails.
- Immersive Experiences filed its trademark first 18 August 2017, but this was unjustly opposed by Immersive Theatres in 15 September 2017, after which Immersive Theatres filled its own trademark 29 August 2017 with no objection from our company at the time, as we were unaware of this sudden action.
- If customers ask, then they are always made aware of the differences between the two companies, and we find there is little to no confusion as we are two very different brands
- Immersive Experiences always tries to offer bookings to other planetariums in the UK, through The British Association of Planetaria, and Immersive Theatres have benefited from our company sending them client(s).
- The comments made in circa 2017, which we feel were prejudicial and discriminatory to not only our company, but our founder (one of the few minority owned planetariums in the world) have since slowed down, and we wish Immersive Theatres, and its new owner all the best with its endeavours.
- We believe all planetariums share a common goal, and we ask planetariums to stand and promote more their merits than to viscously attack fellow members, whom play a major role in our industry
- Since 2017 Immersive Experiences has grown to become one of the world's top mobile planetarium brands, thanks to immense support from partners not only in the planetarium industry but international partners from other sectors.
- In 2018, Immersive Experiences broke the UK record for engagement numbers, reaching over 200,000 in one year. Customers/clients/partners see our company as a well established brand, with a open and clear mission, driving educational excellence
- In 2019, Immersive Experiences was chosen as the planetarium and brand of choice by our first international customers, meaning our british planetarium brand is now officially represented on multiple continents and recognised as a leader within its industry.