Business Events, Exhibitions & EXPOs
Immersive Experiences have been creating memorable events for over a decade, by combining the magic of immersive digital technologies, science and amazing people.
Turning your space into a new dimension of shared digital and interactive experience is what we do; pushing the bounderies of our technologies and experientials.
Your immersive solution is waiting to be realised – no matter where you are in the world, we will bring it to you in style, on time, and on budget.
Contact us for our latest events porfolio guide
Enchanted forest worlds
Create a huge crowd puller for your brand or a unique PR event to draw people into your event? Our large scale installations can be modified to fit within your venues and include outdoor marquee installations for all weather scenarios.
Make the festive season unique, with our state-of-the-art winter wonderlands. Our famous walk in igloo cinema will have your customers coming back every year, as well as bringing in new audiences.
Walk through the snow and discover our magical winter worlds.
- Large igloo cinema with 360° immersive christmas films, including; The Alien Who Christmas, The Christmas Story & Star of Bethlehem
- Popular themes
- Alice in Wonderland
- Wizard of Ox
- The Snowman
- create your own, if you can think it, we can build it!
- All installations come withh full dress up to match your theme
- Selfie frames
- Giant chair and personal grotto
- Meet Santa and his elves
- Meet Elsa
- Digital snow
- Surround music
- Walk on snow
- 360° room projection lighting
- Interactive walls
We have been installing our stunning ‘pop ups’ for years, all over the UK. These installations are designed to engage the public and allow them to take some time out during the day
- Space Camp, Out of the World, Blast Off
- Under the Sea
- Chocolate World
- Science Games
- Kids Play Area
- Waking with Dinosaurs
- Half Term Fun
- Bespoke theme, if you can think, we can build it!
Our teams, consist of designers, public buskers, artists, musicians and business specialists to ensure our installtions fit right into your centre.
- Huge stock of props to match all of themes
- Worksheet certificates to take away
- Food samples, including our Astronaut Space Ice-cream
- Shopper competitions, win a free visit from us
- Tactile learning fun, touch a meteorite, dig for dinosaur bones
- Digital engagement, through our Augmented Reality games, Virtual Reality and interactive screens
- Soft flooring, cushions, tables
- Surround displays and hanging props
- UK’s most popular shipping centre installer
- Staff with decades of combined experience in running public events
- Full site visit either in person of virtual for a full reccee and risk assessment
- Professional hardware, inclduing cabling, tensa barriers, UPS and backup equipment
- Staff fully trained before each event, in accordinance with your centres procedures
- Designated event officer, experiencesd in running events, managing large crowds and staff
- Full insurance including public liability, PAT test, fire test and child safety policies
We’re considered one the foremost leaders in EXPO exhibition installers, ensuring our designs are not only stunning beautiful, but personal to your audiences, ensuring your visitor engagement excels.
- Award-winning Immersive features, including or stunning 360° digital projection domes, planetariums, geodesics and spheres
- 4 day event, with approximately 45,000 visitors
- One of the worlds largest international education shows
- Over 70,000 attendance
- Debuted our new international immersive learning domes to over 9000 in just 3 days
- Visit Lapland used our crowd pulling domes across multiple UK locations to show off the Northern Lights
- Our bespoke made dome, and content showing live streams from the night sky
- 6 month installation, in conjunction with Vaticano Exhibition and partners from Discovery Dome & Notre Dame University
- 250,000 visitor engagements through our stunning metal geodome
- Consulted on one of the regions newest digital fairs showcasing world leading services and technology
- Built an arabic led dome system, complete with shows and programs for middle eastern customers
- Private consultancy in association with Low Cut productions
- Helped prepare the room projection and starry fields for Star Wars debut of their Propel drones
- Designed the worlds most innovative and leading space cities
- A 300million dollar contract, with Immersive Experiences CEO signing the MOU to project manage the astronomical installations, including a 5 dome planetarium and a stunning 720 degree dome