With decades of experience around the world, our exhibition designs, concepts and delivery, deliver oustanding visual impact and crowd pleasing events.
Our shows include: Astana Expo | Bett Show | New Scientist Live | Big Bang Fairs | World Skills | International Fulldome Film Festival | Digital Kids |
All our experiences are fully accessible and world leading for the inclusion of PMLD , SEN, Wheelchair, Hearing/Visually impaired audiences.
"amazing company to work with"
"best christmas experience ever"
Our state-of-the-art multi-purpose planetariums, cover a huge variety of subjects including: Astronomy, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Dinosaurs, History, Geography, Geology, Music, Art, Culture, Dance and STEM
- Large selection of domes:
- Indoor inflatable : 5m | 6m | 7m | 10m
- Geodesic Metal Frame: 8m
- Marquee Dome: 14m
- Bespoke domes made to size, with a selection of dome options, including: dome covers, projection methods, and dome heights.
- Selection of outer dome decorations to suit each event
Planetarium Only Packages
Single Dome (5m)
Between 600-800 a day capacity
Perfect for small size events and exhibitions
From £500 a day (ex travel & VAT)
Double Dome (2 x 5m)
Between 1200-1600 a day capacity
Perfect for medium size events and exhibitions
From £800 a day (ex travel & VAT)
Triple Dome (3 x 5m)
Between 1800-2400 a day capacity
Perfect for large events and exhibitions
From £1200 a day (ex travel & VAT)
2 - 2.5hrs set up (de-rig 1hr)
Dome City [1 x 10m & 2 x 5m/6m/7m]
Between 2400-3000 a day capacity
Perfect for very large events and exhibitions
From £1750 a day (ex travel & VAT)
2.5-3.0hrs set up (de-rig 2hrs)
Planetarium & Workshop Packages (VR, Droning, Robotics and more!)
Our largest packages have huge added value for a truly unique experience. Internationally acclaimed for their quality, service delivery and design, our company will ensure your event delivers to its maximum potential through our exhibits:
Show Package (A) *Most popularly booked for 2018*
- Accomodating from 5000 visitors a day
- Planetarium/Dome City
- Giant 10m dome, and two smaller domes (5m or 6m)
- 360° cinemas
- 360º roller coasters experiences
- Immersive VR
- Robotics and coding
- Giant games
Costs £3500 a day(ex travel & VAT)
Enjoy more daring STEM activities with our portable Immersive Drone Dome
Show Package (B)
- Accomodating several drones at once, in either one drone dome or two
- Drones kept safely away from users and viewers alike
- Fire retardant, waterproof PVC & Oxford Cloth design
- Various sizes available from 5m
- 1 - 1.5hrs set up (de-rig 1hr)
- min 18m x 18m x 3.1m ceiling height
- 2 x standard 13A power supplies (~3.0kw)
Costs from £950/day (ex travel & VAT)
Suitable for a variety of drones, including our standard 'child friendly drone'
- Crashworthy - Special crashworthy grid cage structure of protector frame. Since crashes are inevitable, this unique design will keep propellers and motors from being damaged.
- LED Lights - Unlike other non-camera quad, equipped with LED lights and it will help beginners to recognize which orientation is the front especially at night flying, more convenient novice operation.
- Headless Mode - Usually the forward direction of a flying multi-rotor is the same as the nose direction. In headless mode, the forward direction has nothing to do with nose direction. The direction will be the same as your transmitter.
- 3D Flips Function - Multifunctions like 3D flips, forward/backward, up/down, left/right, sideward flight, 3D flips, headless mode, one-key return, H/L speed.
- Easy to Control - 2.4G 4CH transmitter and for your easy control, lightweight airframe with nice durability and 6-axis gyro which can have more stable flying and be easy to control.