With decades of experience around the world, our exhibition designs, concepts and delivery, deliver oustanding visual impact and crowd pleasing events.
We offer a range of creative STEM/STEAM educational immersive events, from Early Years/Foundation to Key Stage 5 and Post 16. Our multi-purpose mobile planetariums, are turned in to stunning cinematic 360° classrooms, and the audiences are taken in to careers of their dreams. All our astronomers, presenters and entertainers are active STEM Ambassadors, and have over 10 years of teaching experience.
All our experiences are fully accessible and world leading for the inclusion of PMLD, SEN, Wheelchair, Hearing/Visually impaired audiences.
There are a number of key concepts, skills and processes which pupils need to experience in order to deepen and broaden their understanding across STEM subject and careers.
The highly interactive live shows in our vast catalogue are custom made for curricular and cross curricular learning. They include a bespoke range of renowned STEM talks and presentations curated by us and delivered by experts in the fields of astronomy, physics, science, business and live stage acting.
Our education team of science communicators and astronomers are extremely well versed in teaching children, with over 10 years of experience in teaching across the UK and abroad. Many of our shows are presenter-led and therefore capable of being adapted to suit your pupils interests and any special educational needs.
We offer a totally unlimited performance during the visit, which allows you to pick as shows as you like and run them in any combination you like. So in any one day, we can cover multiple topics, themes and events all with our planetariums.
Our award winning, state-of-the-art multi-purpose planetariums cover a huge variety of subjects including: Astronomy, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Dinosaurs, History, Geography, Geology, Music, Art, Culture, Dance and other miscellaneous STEM
- Largest selection of domes in the world:
- Open Air Dome: 3m
- Indoor inflatable : 4m | 5m | 6m | 7m | 10m
- Geodesic Metal Frame: 6m
- Marquee Dome: 14m
- Bespoke domes made to size, with a selection of dome options, including: dome covers, projection methods, and dome heights.
- Selection of outer dome decorations to suit each event
Single Dome (5m)
- Between 600-800 a day capacity
- Perfect for small size events and exhibitions
- From £500 a day (ex travel & VAT)
- Between 1200-1600 a day capacity
- Perfect for medium-size events and exhibitions
- From £800 a day (ex travel & VAT)
- Between 1800-2400 a day capacity
- Perfect for large events and exhibitions
- From £1200 a day (ex travel & VAT)
- Between 2400-3000 a day capacity
- Perfect for very large events and exhibitions
- From £1750 a day (ex travel & VAT)
Our largest packages have huge added value for a truly unique experience. Internationally acclaimed for their quality, service delivery and design, our company will ensure your event delivers to its maximum potential through our exhibits
Show Package (A) *Most popularly booked*
- Accomodating from 5000 visitors a day
- Planetarium/Dome City
- Giant 10m dome, and two smaller domes (5m or 6m)
- 360° cinemas
- 360º roller coasters experiences
- Immersive VR
- Robotics and coding
- Giant games
Costs £3500 a day (ex travel & VAT)
Enjoy more daring STEM activities with our portable Immersive Drone Dome
Show Package (B)
- Accomodating several drones at once, in either one drone dome or two
- Drones kept safely away from users and viewers alike
- Fire retardant, waterproof PVC & Oxford Cloth design
- Various sizes available from 5m
- 1 – 1.5hrs set up (de-rig 1hr)
- min 18m x 18m x 3.1m ceiling height
- 2 x standard 13A power supplies (~3.0kW)
Costs from £950/day (ex travel & VAT)
Suitable for a variety of drones, including our standard ‘child friendly drone’
Crashworthy – Special crashworthy grid cage structure of protector frame. Since crashes are inevitable, this unique design will keep propellers and motors from being damaged.
LED Lights – Unlike other non-camera quads, these are equipped with LED lights and it will help beginners to recognise which orientation is the front especially while night-flying, giving a more convenient novice operation.
Headless Mode – Usually the forward direction of a flying multi-rotor is the same as the nose direction. In headless mode, the forward direction has nothing to do with nose direction. The direction will be the same as your transmitter.
3D Flips Function – Multifunctions like 3D flips, forward/backward, up/down, left/right, sideways flight, headless mode, one-key return, H/L speed.
Easy to Control – 2.4G 4CH transmitter and for easy control, lightweight airframe with nice durability and 6-axis gyro which can have more stable flying and be easy to control.
- Professional CV writing
- Personal Statement
- Examinations Prep
- Career Clinic
- Interview Practive
- Our teacher training enables an entire school’s staff to develop the skills they need to keep their classes as engaged as any Immersive Experiences storyteller – and take the maximum advantage of that engagement for the children’s learning, confidence, and well-being.