We're Covid prepared
Due to the immense efforts of our team, Immersive Experiences acquired the We’re Good To Go Accreditation on 14th July 2020, after successfully showing our enhanced measures and protocols that not only meet government guidance, but exceed the national standards.
Acquiring the Industry Standard mark meant our business followed government and industry COVID-19 guidelines, has Risk Assessments in place for each of our activities and a process to maintain cleanliness and aid social distancing across all areas of our business.
Contact us for a copy of our Pandemic Procedures Plan.
Giving something back
Many of our customers have been offering to support us back, which was highly unexpected, but much appreciated.
We have created a secure link below for anyone wishing to donate to our national efforts which include:
- 1.28 Million PPE items imported across our partnership network to ensure, the lowest possible prices and fastest delivery (24hrs) for our UK care homes, schools, NHS front line staff and those most vulnerable.
- 165,000 subsidised face masks across to the UK to the front line, vulnerable, small charities and schools being delivered.
- Over 10,000 face masks delivered for free to those in urgent need
- FREE clothing to those sleeping rough
- Grant support to schools so they can keep their children learning whilst away from school
- FREE learning to NHS staff children with 1-1 learning across multiple curriculum subjects