Museums and Art Galleries
If you’re looking for a set of activities that will help to bring people into your museum, art gallery or science centre for the holidays, then Immersive Experiences has a full set of options to liven up your programming. From our award-winning domes to VR/AR, from storytelling to historical weapons, get in touch for more information!
Our events - powered by amazing science, digital wizardry and fantastic people
Turning your space into a new dimension of shared digital and interactive experience is what we do; pushing the boundaries of our technologies and experientials.
Your immersive solution is waiting to be realised – no matter where you are in the world, we will bring it to you in style, on time, and on budget.
We can provide you with an incredible selection of films for all ages, or stunning presenter-led shows with our experienced astronomers.
We can even tailor our presentations to your museum, making sure your visitors get the full experience on their day out, and want to come back again and again!
We have been installing our stunning ‘pop-ups’ for years, all over the UK. These installations are designed to engage the public and allow them to take some time out during the day.
- Space Camp, Out of the World, Blast Off
- Under the Sea
- Chocolate World
- Science Games
- Kids Play Area
- Waking with Dinosaurs
- Valentines Day
- Half Term Fun
- Anything else – if you can imagine it, we can build it!
ALL IN THE DETAILS
Our teams, consist of designers, public buskers, artists, musicians and business specialists to ensure our installations fit right into your museum.
- Huge stock of props to match all our themes
- Worksheet certificates to take away
- Food samples, including our Astronaut Space Ice-cream
- Visitor competitions, win a free visit from us
- Tactile learning fun, touch a meteorite, dig for dinosaur bones
- Digital engagement, through our Augmented Reality games
- Virtual Reality and interactive screens
- Soft flooring, cushions, tables
- Surround displays and hanging props
- UK’s most popular public buildings experience installer
- Staff with decades of combined experience in running public events
- Full site visit either in person of virtual for a full reccee and risk assessment
- Professional hardware, including cabling, tensa barriers, UPS and backup equipment
- Staff fully trained before each event, in accordinance with your centres procedures
- Designated event officer, experienced in running events, managing large crowds and staff
- Full insurance including public liability, PAT test, fire test and child safety policies
Our Virtual Reality experiences are a perfect fusion of learning and entertainment
BRING LEARNING AND ENTERTAINMENT TOGETHER
- A personal experience
- Perfect for SEND, SLD, PMLD audiences
- Fully accessible for ages 10 years and above
- Multiple languages
- Over 100 programs, and 15 themes
“ Incredible VR services, and so educational.”
Lambeth Country Show
“ Unbelievable, it felt surreal!” Northampton Borough Council
Whatever theme you want, we have the power to deliver it.
Storytelling for younger children (and kids at heart)?
Archery, axe-throwing and bushcraft for the older ones?
We have the lot!
PRIVATE FUNCTIONS AND UNIVERSITY BALLS
Domes for weddings, proms, parties or just because...
Immersive Experiences do not just supply the domes and the content but can dress, theme and manage your event.
Amazing themed interiors attract audiences and create a magical experience, whatever the occasion. The only limit is your imagination!
We offer hypnotic, trippy, psychedelic events that promise to blow your audiences away with a truly unique 360° cinematic entertaining experience. Each of our events are delivered to you bespoke to match the theme of your event.
All our experiences are fully accessible and world leading for the inclusion of PMLD, SEND, Wheelchair, Hearing/Visually impaired audiences.
Go through the wardrobe to the magical themed Christmas experience, taking you inside the immersive dome to experience memorable content like never before.
State-of-the-art 360 cinema, including up to 200 titles to choose from covering Christmas, art, music, dance and more.
Education, Entertainment and Special Needs friendly.
Can be dressed and themed, including popular props (tress and digital snow) Fully themed to enchant and delight audiences and families, whatever their age.
Great for photo opportunities as well as a unique experience bringing audiences back into your retail/ shopping centre.
- All installations come with dress up to match your theme
- Selfie frames
- Giant chair and personal grotto
- Meet Santa and his elves
- Meet Elsa
- Digital snow
- Surround music
- Walk on snow
- 360° room projection lighting
- Interactive walls