Education & Workshops
WHAT WE OFFER
- Subsidised hire rates for UK schools and charities
- Totally unlimited shows, programs and sessions during the day, across all subjects and ages
- UK’s leading developer in friendly SEN/PMLD/Wheelchair, Hearing/Visually impaired shows and domes/experiences.
- Only UK planetarium provider able to look after thousands of students a day
- Access to the greatest variety of shows, content, experiences across all our domes and immersive VR experiences
- Highly trained staff including teachers, astronomers, scientists and lecturers with enhanced DBS and Child Safeguard training.
- National coverage, with presenters located all over the UK
- International partners, bringing our planetariums almost anywhere in the world
NEW VIRTUAL PLANETARIUM LEARNING
Due to increased demand for our services online, we have developed a powerful online, virtual learning experience including your very own planetarium.
Schools can subscribe to this service on either a monthly basis, or a one-off payment for the year.
- Streamed live to your classroom, each session will be including our award-winning live astronomer show lasting up to 45mins
- Curriculum linked topics: day/night, moon phases, star navigation, constellations, observable planets, solar system
- Q&A from the audience/class
- Extra focus of topics of your choice, such as rocket launches, and clips from the international space station.
- Live astronomy lesson, showing the real sky outside your city with our presenter
- Free worksheet certificates sent to your school beforehand (one per student)
- Bring learning and entertainment together
- A personal experience
- Perfect for SEN, SLD, PMLD audiences
- Fully accessible for ages 10 years and above
- Multiple languages
- Over 100 programs, and 15 themes
- Bespoke content for your organisation
STORYTELLING FOR CHILDREN OF ALL AGES
- Introduction to storytelling
- Speaking and listening
- Stories from around the world
- Storytelling into writing
- Book weeks
- World Book Day
NEW STEM GAMES
STEM GAMES helps students understand the Science curriculum by playing Board Games that we’ve specially developed. Our workshops help build scientific knowledge, confidence, and
enthusiasm for learning science.
- THE BIOLOGY GAME! A board game introducing conversations on how we use medicine, bacteria and the future of science.
- THE CHEMISTRY GAME! A fast paced trading game perfect for primary learning about materials, reactions and sustainability.
- New for 2023: DESIGN YOUR OWN GAME! Students will be
asked to plan, design, and create their own board games based on any school subject or unit.
Thank you for visiting our school.The presenter Matt was very professional and delivered stunning shows for the children. A brilliant experience for the school and children.
Limpefield CE Infant School
HANDS ON CAREERS & TUTORING
Our professional CV writers have cross-industry experience and the expertise to ensure your CV is working hard to get you moving.
Our goal is to work with you to and completely re-write your CV if necessary, while still ensuring you have control over content and layout, so we will never leave you with a document that isn’t 100%.
Burwell Village College
Our Hands on Space workshops are available both virtually and in person within schools and private party bookings.
Zee and his team are just great and make our lives so easy – very experienced company to work with. Great to have you back again. Brilliant live shows, perfectly pitched.
Willington Independent Preparatory School
Absoutely stunning, and deep experience for the children. Very knowledgeable staff, who clearly had years of experience in teaching. Spacious air conditioned planetarium, with lovely sound.
Gorebridge Primary School Parent Council
THE WORLD’S FINEST PLANETARIUMS
Our state-of-the-art mobile planetariums, sensory 360° domes and outdoor geodesic marquees cover curriculum, cross curricular, and Common Entrance 13+ learning with numerous subjects.
Delivering Memorable Experiences
Documents available on request
Please contact us for
- Terms and Conditions
- Risk Assessments & Method Statements
- Public Liability, Indemnity, Employers
- Fire Certificate, PAT Certificate
- Child Protection & Audience Code of Conduct