Complete this form to enquire about our mobile planetariums and experiences.
The highly interactive live shows in our vast catalogue are custom made for curricular and cross curricular learning. They include a bespoke range of renowned STEM talks and presentations curated by us and delivered by experts in the fields of astronomy, physics, science, business and live stage acting.
|STEM Dome||Flagship planetarium, with brand new space programs and films||Giant Dome = 85 people [2 available] Bubble Dome|
|New VR Headsets||30 Headset, with STEM programs for students to enjoy such as floating in space with the crew on the ISS||30 people|
|Augmented Reality Games||30 Tablets, across 4 categories of learning, covering Space, Elements, Dinosaurs and Oceans – complete with replica dinosaur skull to touch||30 people|
|Comet Making Workshop||Make your very own comet, with dry ice and some magic ingredients. A chance to hold real meteorites too||10 people|
|Hybrid STEM Board Games||4 games, designed to played in groups covering Biology, Chemistry and more!||8 people|
|Renewable Energy Workshop||A workshop examining the ideas behind renewable energy and how we can do it ourselves||Coming soon…|
…and more! See below for more details.
Our education team of science communicators and astronomers are extremely well versed in teaching children, with over 10 years of experience in teaching across the UK and abroad. Many of our shows are presenter-led and therefore capable of being adapted to suit pupils’ interests and any special educational needs.
We offer totally unlimited performances during the visit, which allows you to pick as shows as you like and run them in any combination you like. So in any one day, we can cover multiple topics, themes and events all with our planetariums.
Hybrid Games provides outstanding workshops to bridge the gap between play and learning STEM. They have worked in schools and festivals all over the UK and continue to launch games about unusual subjects, including viruses, antibiotics, chemical reactions, and the menstrual cycle. They work hard to provide games suitable for those with Neurodiverse brains, as accessibility is at the heart of their values.
Our award-winning, state-of-the-art multi-purpose planetariums cover a huge variety of subjects including: Astronomy, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Dinosaurs, History, Geography, Geology, Music, Art, Culture, Dance and more!
- Largest selection of domes in the world:
- Open Air Dome: 3m
- Indoor Domes: 4m | 5m | 6m | 7m | 8m | 9m | 10m | 12m
- Geodesic Metal Frame: 6m – 27m
- Marquee Dome: 14m
- Bespoke domes made to size, with a selection of dome options, including: dome covers, projection methods, and dome heights.
- Selection of outer dome decorations to suit each event
- Giant Dome = 85 people [2 available]
- 12m x 12m x 6m | 2 x 13amp sockets | 2 hours set up
- From £1250+VAT
- Large Dome = 60 people [2 available]
- 9m x 9m x 5m | 2 x 13amp sockets | 1 hour set up
- From £950+VAT
- Medium Dome = 45 people [4 available]
- 7m x 7m x 5m | 2 x 13amp sockets | 1 hour set up
- From £850+VAT
- NEW SEND DOME = 15 wheelchairs
- 8m x 8m x 6m | 2 x 13amp sockets | 2 hours set up
- 30 Headsets, with STEM programs for students to enjoy such as floating in space with the crew on the ISS!
- From £1150+VAT
- 30 Tablets, across 4 categories of learning, covering Space, Elements, Dinosaurs and Oceans – complete with replica dinosaur skull to touch
- From £850+VAT
Enjoy more daring STEM activities with our portable Immersive Drone Dome!
- Accomodating several drones at once, in either one drone dome or two
- Drones kept safely away from users and viewers alike
- Fire retardant, waterproof PVC & Oxford Cloth design
- Various sizes available from 5m
- 1 – 1.5hrs set up (de-rig 1hr)
- min 18m x 18m x 3.1m ceiling height
- 2 x standard 13A power supplies (~3.0kW)
Costs from £950/day (ex travel & VAT)
Suitable for a variety of drones, including our standard ‘child-friendly drone’.
Crashworthy – Since crashes are inevitable, this unique design will keep propellers and motors from being damaged.
LED Lights – Unlike other non-camera quads, these are equipped with LED lights and it will help beginners to recognise which orientation is the front especially while night-flying, giving a more convenient novice operation.
Headless Mode – Usually the forward direction of a flying multi-rotor is the same as the nose direction. In headless mode, the forward direction has nothing to do with nose direction. The direction will be the same as your transmitter.
3D Flips Function – Multifunctions like 3D flips, forward/backward, up/down, left/right, sideways flight, headless mode, one-key return, H/L speed.
Easy to Control – 2.4G 4CH transmitter and for easy control, lightweight airframe with nice durability and 6-axis gyro which can have more stable flying and be easy to control.
- Comet Making Workshop
- Make your very own comet, with dry ice and some magic ingredients. A chance to hold real meteorites too!
- From £650+VAT
- Hybrid STEM Board Games
- 4 games, designed to played in groups covering Biology, Chemistry and more!
- From £850+VAT
- Our expert storytellers will enthral and delight your audiences with a range of different tales!
- From £550+VAT
- Renewable Energy Workshop
- More details of this exciting new workshop coming soon!
- The Planeterrella
- An amazing demonstration of how auroras are produced by the Sun’s interaction with the Earth’s magnetic field: The Planeterrella – Polar Light Simulation
We can bring any of our amazing interactive programmes to your event, including an area for drop-in interview practice or CV workshops.
Our careers dome includes:
- Professional CV writing
- Personal Statement
- Examinations Prep
- Career Clinic
- Interview Practice
From only £750+VAT.
For more information, please see our Hands on Careers page.
Our teacher training enables an entire school’s staff to develop the skills they need to keep their classes as engaged as any Immersive Experiences storyteller – and take the maximum advantage of that engagement for the children’s learning, confidence, and well-being.
For more information, please see our Immersive Storytelling page.
We can also bring our Bubbletarium to blow amazing bubbles, and our history team with a variety of weapons to pop them…
Or if you’re after something unique, then how about:
Jurassic Encounters and Hands on Dinosaurs
Large walking dinosaurs, either in an outside space or separate smaller marquee
From £4500 + VAT for two days
Mini Dome Pool – swim inside the cinema
Great for kids, in a first in the world, with our giant dome housing a portable pool where audiences can take a dip whilst under the ocean or floating in space. Limited capacity and ticketed on the day,
From £5000 + VAT for two days
Documents available on request
Please contact us for
- Terms and Conditions
- Risk Assessments & Method Statements
- Public Liability, Indemnity, Employers
- Fire Certificate, PAT Certificate
- Child Protection & Audience Code of Conduct