Complete this form to enquire about our mobile planetariums and experiences.
World-class learning & entertainment
With over 100 years of combined experience teaching multiple subjects within our immersive learning and entertainment spaces, we guarantee your students will be left in awe. Over the course of our teams’ careers, we have taught more than 500,000 children all over the world.
Our creative educational shows range from Early Years/Foundation to Key Stage 5, Post 16 and Graduate level. Our facilitators and education officers also cover both the national curriculum and common entrance 13 syllabus.
With installations in over 40 countries, more than 250,000 customers a year and over 1 million public engagements, we bring exceptional experiences and unrivalled international service and support.
International Education Excellence
With over 100 years of combined experience teaching multiple subjects within our 360° multi-purpose domes/rooms, we guarantee your students will be left in awe. Our creative educational shows range from Early Years/Foundation to Key Stage 5, Post 16 and Graduate level.
Shows are available dubbed or subtitled in Arabic, Catalan, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Korean, Spanish, Polish, and Russian.
Our worldwide partners bring the talents of University and College Professors, Doctors and Masters of Education to every corner of the world.
- Discounted hire/purchased rates for schools and charities worldwide
- Totally unlimited shows, programs and sessions during the day, across all subjects and ages
- UK & US leading developer in friendly SEN/PMLD/Wheelchair, Hearing/Visually impaired shows and domes/experiences.
- Increased learning retention of students in our domes, through powerful programs of learning and enterainment.
- Access to the greatest variety of shows, content, experiences across all our domes and immersive VR experiences
- Highly trained staff including teachers, astronomers, scientists and lecturers
- Delivered anywhere in the world, with optional on-site training on how to teach and use our domes for your school, college or university.
$3000 (1 day)
$7000 (1 week)
$3500 (1 day)
$8000 (1 week)
|10m giant multi-purpose planetarium||6m Geodesic Semi-Permanent Dome|
up to 100 capacity
12m x 12 x 7m high
24 hours set up
from $15,000 (1 week)
up to 50 capacity
7m x 7m x 5m high
48 hours set up
from $25,000 (1 week)
- All prices exclude local customs and temporary import charges
- All prices exclude travel and shipping of items and accommodation
- All prices exclude additional transport if necessary between schools, colleges and universities
- Prices are subject to change depending on availability, season, and demands
- ‘Capacities’ are an estimate based on our experience (we do not believe in unnecessarily over-filling the domes)
- Virtual Reality headset discount only applies if you book alongside a planetarium
- We reserve the right to change or modify the prices above without notice, however once you have received a written quote from us, it will be valid and honoured for up to 90 days
- Payment for all bookings is required in advance, 100%
- Cancellation of less than 30 days’ notice results in no refund, due to loss of business
- Amazing value
- All prices are subsidised through the Immersive Experiences Educational Grant, whereby profits from the company are re-invested every year to ensure schools and charities pay less than our business users as well as other planetariums of a similar size
- Best value guarantee, and backed by thousands of testimonials from clients both in the UK and abroad
- Truly unlimited performances, both film and live
- Teachers supplied from either our USA team or European team, including Professor, Doctorate, Masters and Post-Graduate Educators
- From US$ 25,000 excludes shipping and travel
- Planetariums range in size from 4m to 20m
- ONE PRICE fully comprehensive system:
- A planetarium/digital dome of your choice from 4m to 20m with or without raised rings
- 360° projection mirror
- Powerful projector from 2000+ lumens and up to 1,000,000:1 contrast (includes strong carry case)
- Macbook or Windows machines, fully tested beforehand
- Software for both ‘real time’ presentations and ‘warping’ of video
- Powerful sound system, either 2.1 or 5.1
- Blower fan
- All necessary peripherals so you start straight away: Laser pointers, laptop bag, headset mic, trolley, carry cases, cables, head torch
- Training anywhere in the world (excluding travel/accommodation)
- Equipment set up
- Maintenance training
- Software training
- Production training
- Live show training
- Support to content creation both traditional and bespoke
- Support in dubbing and language editing for non UK/US languages
- FREE films/content to start you off, including at least three premium films
- FREE short clips to use in your presentations
We engineer and provide the finest mobile planetariums/immersive domes world wide, and currently sell these from 4m-12m in diameter
- Unique in its accommodation of visitor needs and comfort
- The Airlock Door System is full-size and inflated to keep its shape as visitor after visitor enters the dome
- The vertical air tubes are attached to the flat entrance floor with Velcro and can be moved apart to accommodate most wheelchairs and to facilitate the access
The Airlock Door System can be left open during presentations. Its tubes come together to close and a Velcro strap is provided to indicate that a program is in progress.
A second Velcro strap on the inside lets the operator pull the door tubes together. Inside, the door also has a zipper and a Velcro latched flap that completely covers the zipper – producing a smooth projection surface.
With the zipper open, visitors can leave during the presentation without requiring assistance from the operator. Visitors also feel much less enclosed and claustrophobic with an airlock door than with a dome that has an entrance tube or simple zipper.
The Airlock door has an opening six feet tall, allowing audiences to walk into and out of the dome without stooping, crawling, or rushing. The dome remains inflated as audiences enter and exit through the airlock door at their own speed.
The standard mobile planetariums/immersive domes has a ventilation system that accommodates many different kinds of usage. The dome’s fan inflates both the door and a second vent flowing directly into the dome. This vent has a Velcro sealed flap that can be used to adjust the airflow upward, to the right or to the left. There are also two small vents in the door. If the door is left open for visitors to come and go during demonstrations, the large vent is left open and the small door vents are closed. If the door is closed for a presentation, then the large vent can also be closed and the small door vents are kept opened. This technique keeps fresh air in the dome without the dome deflating during entry and exit.
The mobile planetariums/immersive domes also has two unique front floor vents, our “Inflation Self Regulating System”, that open when the dome rises and vent through a tube on the outside of the dome. The inflated tube acts as a light baffle if the dome starts to rise off the ground. These self-regulating vents make dome operation easy and prevent the flapping or bouncing experienced in other domes as they over-inflate.
The mobile planetariums/immersive domes also have a soft light grey matte cloth finish. This smooth, non-glare finish creates a projection surface suitable for full-dome video. The light grey color lowers the cross talk of light bouncing from one side of the dome to wash out the image on the other side. Images appear sharp and the colors saturated. The cloth surface also absorbs sound and minimizes the echo produced in plastic surfaced domes. It also dampens sounds from outside the dome.
The polyester-cotton cloth never frays and is extremely wrinkle-resistant, even after repeated folding. The cloth breathes, minimizing the stuffy sensation often felt with large groups in plastic domes. Each seam is both sewn and taped on the outside for maximum durability and to prevent any light leaks. Although mobile planetariums/immersive domes are opaque, they can acquire a pinhole light leak over time. These are usually visible only when projecting star fields in a bright room. A pinhole is easily patched with a small circle of the extra cloth provided and rubber cement.
It is important to note that our cloth based mobile planetariums/immersive domes are not designed for outdoor use. We do not provide warranty on domes that show damage from outdoor use.
Many of our customers use their domes outdoors, but do so at their own risk. We can not warranty any damage due to extreme heat, cold, wind or rain. Direct sun can cause a blue or black dome to heat to over 40 degrees Celsius and damaging the glue that covers the dome’s seams. If a Dome is frozen or stored outdoors in below freezing conditions, it is possible that the flocked surface will delaminate. We do not provide warranty for this situation and domes must be stored and used at above freezing temperatures.
However, using the dome temporary outside has been done as can be seen here inside a marquee or with a strong dome cover. This is done so at the user’s risk; however we have a lot of experience of outdoor events, so can look at your event through our hire services or bespoke outdoor domes.
- Over 200 shows on our catalogue, generously supported and provided by world-class film producers. All our shows are available for distribution for your dome, and come in over 10 languages.
- Some of our shows
Documents available on request
Please contact us for
- Terms and Conditions
- Risk Assessments & Method Statements
- Public Liability, Indemnity, Employers
- Fire Certificate, PAT Certificate
- Child Protection & Audience Code of Conduct