Events and Entertainment
Our events - powered by amazing science, digital wizardry and fantastic people
Turning your space into a new dimension of shared digital and interactive experience is what we do; pushing the boundaries of our technologies and experientials.
Your immersive solution is waiting to be realised – no matter where you are in the world, we will bring it to you in style, on time, and on budget.
ENCHANTED FOREST WORLDS
Looking to create a huge crowd puller for your brand, or a unique PR event to draw people into your event?
Our large scale installations can be modified to fit within your venues and include outdoor marquee installations for all weather experiences.
Make the festive season unique with our state-of-the-art winter wonderlands. Our famous walk in igloo cinema will have your customers coming back every year, as well as bringing in new audiences.
IMMERSIVE WINTER WONDERLAND PACKAGES:
Walk through the snow and discover our magical winter worlds. Large igloo cinema domes up to 21m wide with 360° immersive christmas films, including;
- The Alien Who Stole Christmas
- The Christmas Story
- Star of Bethlehem.
- Walk through the snow and discover our
- Alice in Wonderland
- Wizard of Oz
- The Snowman
- Create your own, if you can think it, we can build it!
Prepare to be taken on a magical adventure around the Globe (and even space) as Santa’s helper
D.A.S.H glides you on Santa’s very own Sleigh! This interactive, feel-good family attraction is perfect during the festive period! Tilting forwards, backwards and side to side, the sleigh’s movements
have been specially designed to mirror those of the full 360 degree experience! The perfect family attraction.
- All installations come with dress up to match your theme
- Selfie frames
- Giant chair and personal grotto
- Meet Santa and his elves
- Meet Elsa
- Digital snow
- Surround music
- Walk on snow
- 360° room projection lighting
- Interactive walls
We have been installing our stunning ‘pop-ups’ for years, all over the UK. These installations are designed to engage the public and allow them to take some time out during the day.
SHOPPING CENTRE THEMES
- Space Camp, Out of the World, Blast Off
- Under the Sea
- Chocolate World
- Science Games
- Kids Play Area
- Waking with Dinosaurs
- Valentines Day
- Half Term Fun
- Anything else! If you can imagine it, we can build it!
ALL IN THE DETAILS
Our teams, consist of designers, public buskers, artists, musicians and business specialists to ensure our installations fit right into your centre.
- Huge stock of props to match all our themes
- Worksheet certificates to take away
- Food samples, including our Astronaut Space Ice-cream
- Shopper competitions, win a free visit from us
- Tactile learning fun, touch a meteorite, dig for dinosaur bones
- Digital engagement, through our Augmented Reality games
- Virtual Reality and interactive screens
- Soft flooring, cushions, tables
- Surround displays and hanging props
- UK’s most popular shopping centre installer
- Staff with decades of combined experience in running public events
- Full site visit either in person of virtual for a full reccee and risk assessment
- Professional hardware, including cabling, tensa barriers, UPS and backup equipment
- Staff fully trained before each event, in accordinance with your centres procedures
- Designated event officer, experienced in running events, managing large crowds and staff
- Full insurance including public liability, PAT test, fire test and child safety policies
We’re considered one the foremost leaders in EXPO exhibition installers, ensuring our designs are not only stunning beautiful, but personal to your audiences, ensuring your visitor engagement excels.
NEW SCIENTIST LIVE, LONDON, UK
- Award-winning Immersive features, including or stunning
- 360° digital projection domes, planetariums, geodesics and spheres
- 4 day event, with approximately 45,000 visitors
BETT SHOW, LONDON, UK
- One of the worlds largest international education shows
- Over 70,000 attendance
- Debuted our new international immersive learning domes to over 9000 in just 3 days
VISIT LAPLAND, LONDON & MANCHESTER, UK
- Visit Lapland used our crowd-pulling domes across multiple UK locations to show off the Northern Lights
- Our bespoke dome with content showing live streams from the night sky
ASTANA EXPO, KAZAKHSTAN
- 6 month installation, in conjunction with Vaticano Exhibitions and partners from Discovery Dome & Notre Dame University
- 250,000 visitor engagements through our stunning metal geodome
HERITAGE MIDDLE EAST, ABU DHABI
- Consulted on one of the region’s newest digital fairs showcasing world leading services and technology
- Built an arabic-led dome system, complete with shows and programs for middle eastern customers
PROPEL STAR WARS LAUNCH, BRUSSELS, BELGIUM
- Private consultancy in association with Low Cut productions
- Helped prepare the room projection and starry fields for Star Wars debut of their Propel drones
XUYI STARRY TOWN, NANJING, CHINA
- Designed the world’s most innovative and leading space cities
- A 300 million dollar contract, with Immersive Experiences CEO signing the MOU to project manage the astronomical installations, including a 5 dome planetarium and a stunning 720 degree dome
Our Virtual Reality experiences are a perfect fusion of learning and entertainment
BRING LEARNING AND ENTERTAINMENT TOGETHER
- A personal experience
- Perfect for SEND, SLD, PMLD audiences
- Fully accessible for ages 10 years and above
- Multiple languages
- Over 100 programs, and 15 themes
“ Incredible VR services, and so educational.”
Lambeth Country Show
“ Unbelievable, it felt surreal!” Northampton Borough Council
ENHANCE ANY EVENT
A fabulous addition to any event
Floris glides through events in this beautiful mobile flower globe, interacting with the public, emanating a warmth and goodness reminiscent of childhood fairy tales, sharing her world with them.
Audiences are encouraged by her to press the big button on the outside of her world which makes the beautiful blossom mobile above her head rotate and all the little butterflies on it bob.
From bridal showers to the big day itself, we provide a unique 360° experience to your guest looking for some-thing different. Maybe you want us to entertain children or perhaps play some beautiful trippy music/art in our digital immersive cinematic theatres.
Go through the wardrobe to the magical themed Christmas experience, taking you inside the immersive dome to experience memorable content like never before.
State-of-the-art 360 cinema, including up to 200 titles to choose from covering Christmas, art, music, dance and more.
Education, Entertainment and Special Needs friendly.
Can be dressed and themed, including popular props (tress and digital snow) Fully themed to enchant and delight audiences and families, whatever their age.
Great for photo opportunities as well as a unique experience bringing audiences back into your retail/ shopping centre.
We have lots of inflatables to enhance your Halloween event. Our talking trees: Ideally used within a unit of a shopping centre or inside one of our domes where it is dark, and then lit up. If retailers have a spare unit, then we can theme the entire unit to blend in the installation.
We also have The Ooky Spooky Light Show, which we developed for Halloween, with ten amazing songs. The Ooky Spooky Light Show makes it great for a feature show or something quick to tack on to the end of another feature show during the Halloween season.
PRIVATE FUNCTIONS AND UNIVERSITY BALLS
Domes for weddings, proms, parties or just because...
Immersive Experiences do not just supply the domes and the content but can dress, theme and manage your event.
Amazing themed interiors attract audiences and create a magical experience, whatever the occasion. The only limit is your imagination!
We offer hypnotic, trippy, psychedelic events that promise to blow your audiences away with a truly unique 360° cinematic entertaining experience. Each of our events are delivered to you bespoke to match the theme of your event.
All our experiences are fully accessible and world leading for the inclusion of PMLD, SEND, Wheelchair, Hearing/Visually impaired audiences.
Create moving set pieces and effects with imagery and imagination
We can add projectors to create moving set pieces and effects with imagery and imagination. These are real winners for lighting trails, bringing the event to life, making it magical and memorable.
Whatever theme you want, we have the power to deliver it.
Storytelling for younger children (and kids at heart)?
Archery, axe-throwing and bushcraft for the older ones?
We have the lot!