360° Immersive Projection
RENDERING & DESIGN
TURN KEY 4-D
We specialize in projection, but we handle the whole kit and caboodle. We do cove-lighting, surround sound, PA’s, wind, smell and motion FX. If you can think of new ways to expand the dimension of your show, we can source, install, program, and operate the equipment to bring it to life.The immersive screen is just one element. 4-D FX add those extra levels of immersion to truly create an unforgettable experience.
IMMERSIVE DOME PROJECTION SOLUTIONS
Newtonian Spherical Mirror
- The Newtonian is far less expensive that fisheye solutions.
- The Newtonian eliminates chromatic aberration associated with the horizon of fisheye lenses.
- Newtonian projection solutions are resolution independ- ent with the only limited to the resolution being the projec-tor you have chosen to use.
- Newtonian projection solutions are infinitely You are not stuck with the initial projector you have chosen.As projector technology continues to improve in lumens and resolutions, you are free to change out for a new projector while repurposing the original projector for classroom or other uses without penalty.This makes Newtonian mirror solutions green and better for the environment.
- More pixels on the dome! A fisheye lens coupled with a high definition projector loses over 50% of the available pixels due to the round nature of the dome master that the fisheye lens must project.A warped image designed for a mirror captures 84% of the available pixels giving you more pixels on the dome and higher resolution regardless of what ever apples to apples projector comparison you choose to make. One of the product images illustrates this, showing 3 images.
- The Newtonian™ 2’s Go-Vex Mirrors are criticized for being so delicate that you cannot even blow on them. Not true.We maintain a cautious approach to the care and maintenance of the Go-Vex™ Mirror, but it is the only cleanable first surface mirror available to the market today.
- The Newtonian™2 coverage is distorted and not complete at the back of the theatre.We want to point out that with the Newtonian system, when properly aligned in portable domes, cover over 95% of the dome without distortion.And in fixed domes using Newtonian systems, ALL distortion and coverage issues can be eliminated by careful alignment.